Thursday, March 5, 2009

Summer travel

Okay, we have a ton of travel plans this summer. I need to send a shout-out to any readers who live in these areas. Tips of the area (like what to do in the little free time we'll have) would be greatly appreciated.

May: Jacksonville, FL for a wedding.
June: Toccoa Falls Cabin for a weekend with my sister and her boyfriend. We did this last year and had a blast.
July: Virginia Beach/Norfolk for a wedding.
August: Suwanee, TN for a wedding.

No, not exactly Greece or Italy, but it'll be nice to get away.

Any tips? Things we should know about? Escaped convicts?

2 comments:

M said...

too good to come to chicago?

starttothink said...

Dude, Matt and I LOVE Chicago. We visited in May 07. I promise we are coming back. After your wedding craziness, we will visit!
And I will force you to show us non-touristy things.
Oh, and take us to Giordano's (sp?) and Ghiradeilli's (sp?).
I can't spell 'em but I can eat 'em.