Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm so lost

I'm really confused.

Who the F**K is Gallup polling?! Are they asking people to check off boxes who can't read? Are they speaking French to 5th graders?

I don't see how this jives:

As of late last week, Obama has a 67% approval rating (down 15 points from his inaguration day, BTW).

The Democrats in Congress have a 48% approval rating (????) and the Republicans have a 31%.

I say we do this: Before taking part in a Gallup poll, you have to prove that you know who your Senators are.

Who the F are they asking? People that hate Republicans just 'cause GWB was one?!

Watch "Idiocracy" on Comedy Central this Sunday night. It's what our country is turning into.

I want to see what Obama's approval ratings are after this week, considering 51% of Americans don't approve of the stimulus bill (Democracy at its finest, no?).

No comments: