Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Starbucks now "on par" with Dunkin Donuts?

I am a proud "Starbucks Gold" card member. My favorite drink in the universe is an iced nonfat white chocolate mocha. Even when it's 10 degrees out. Sure, I get weird looks from the cashier when I order it, wearing a scarf and jacket. But, it assures me that they'll think I'm so weird they won't carry on a conversation with me.

(As an aside - to all grocery baggers out there - I appreciate you being nice and trying to strike up a conversation, but please don't point to my hamburger meat, ketchup, and rolls, and ask if I'm making burgers. Because my snide-ass response to you will be, "No, I like to roll in the meat and ketchup. It turns my husband on.")

Check out their bacon, egg, and cheese on an english muffin. Not too shabby.
I'm not a fan of the low-fat one, but, to each his own.

Anyways, support your local Starbucks. They're not the evil corporation the libs want you to think. I have found their baristas to be quite pleasant, hard-working people.

Besides, I love the smell of my clothes after I've been sitting in Starbucks for an hour, reading.

No comments: